Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Life's an endless journey...

I often ponder about times in my life when I was really confused. No clue what to do, no resort to look up to. And looking back I often wonder, 'How the hell did my decision turn out right?'

And that's when I was prompted to write this one; during one such time when I was really confused. And then it was the conclusion that evolved when I was done that turned out to be really inspiring and motivating. One that answered my question, 'What prompts me the right path every time?'


Where am I and where am I heading?
Without a goal, which direction am I treading?
Clueless I am about where I wanna reach,
About what lies ahead and what I am gonna breach.

I pride myself when there are flowers on my way,
Saying 'Life's really beautiful', carelessly I lay.
The trouble only arise when I stumble upon stones,
I curse the world around giving weird different groans.

Why these reactions, when I don't know what I want?
When I am myself confused and Life gives me a taunt?
Is it life that's teasing or am I to be blamed?
Is it the world around or my mind to be tamed?

The answers surely within, just need to be clear in the mind. 
Need to consult the heart and all answers I'll find.
Courage is what I'll need to decide my future now,
And look for ways that show the way I am gonna succeed how.

Only then I'll be heading on those long empty roads,
With final destination ahead, surpassing all the nodes.
The road might be bumpy, but with motivation to succeed,
I'll trod confidently in them, without any worry or greed.

And then the time will come, when I'll enjoy my life,
Be it loads of praise or be lying under a knife
But with smile on my face, I'll keep moving
That Life's an endless journey, thus, proving..


The woods are lovely dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep..
- Robert Frost


2 comments: